The American people have had the pleasure of watching the GOP candidate field go at it, verbal fists flying, for two rounds now. Granted, there are so many Republican candidates vying for the position of party nominee that we still have a hard time remembering that one dude’s name. But now it’s the Democrats’ turn. Their first primary debate of the 2016 election cycle starts at 6 p.m. Tuesday. You can watch the circus between the five Democratic candidates on CNN or possibly a live stream online. Last month, we published a GOP drinking game, and now it’s time for the Democrats. The same disclaimer applies here, folks. Please only partake if you are 21 or older and please do so responsibly. If needed, switch to water halfway through. Heaven knows you could easily get sloshed within the first 30 minutes of this thing. So read the list below and raise your glass for a hearty cheers whenever you hear one of the following things:
2. “Government shutdown”
3. “Women’s health care”
4. “Gay marriage”
5. “The top 1 percent”
Chug if …
7. any one uses the phrase, “Black lives matter.”
8. Anyone expresses surprise at Bernie Sanders’ poll numbers.
9. Anyone mentions Benghazi.
10. Anyone mentions Hillary’s emails.
11. Someone defends the Obama administration.
12. Someone attacks the second Bush administration.
13. Any of the candidates try to convince you they’ve had a rough life.
14. Someone talks about how much money they’ve raised.
Have an idea for a listicle? Get in touch. Moroney may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (208) 848-2232.