We’re well into spooky month and this week’s trivia challenge by Sarah Phelan-Blamires, public services librarian at Whitman County Library, tests your knowledge of all things scary. The Whitman County Library’s online trivia challenge takes place at 5:30 p.m. the third Thursday of each month on its Facebook page. This month that’s tonight.
- Who hosted the original “The Twilight Zone” TV series? Maybe this will jog your memory, “You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone.”
2. Which real life serial killer dressed as a “Pogo the Clown” to perform at children’s parties?
3. Who wrote the short story on which the film “Children of the Corn” was based?
4. How many executions took place during the Salem witch trails? What was the means of execution?
5. Name the three actresses who play the three witches in the 1987 film, “The Witches of Eastwick.”
- Rod Serling. The original series aired from 1959 to 1964.
- John Wayne Gacy.
- Stephen King.
- 20; hanging.
- Cher, Susan Sarandon, Michelle Pfeiffer.